Embroidery Setup New Logos Only
Add embroidery to your work wear for that personalised corporate branding. We use the highest quakity thread and techniques to ensure logos lasts several wash cycles. We aim to try and match the colors of your logos as close as we possiibly can using the pantone chart colors but in some instances there may be a slight varation due to thread color limitations.
Maximum permited size is 80mm Width by 90mm Height and up to 9000 stitches.
Your logo will be digitized as it is. Any changes to colour or design will incur an artwork charge.
Buy More Save More
Logo Digitization/Setup- If this is your first order, please ensure you have also added logo digitization to your order, for repeat orders this is not required and you can simply request a re-print as we store your logo on file.
Simply upload your logo and add the embroidery option to your cart ensuring the correct number of items you want to embroider into the cart. Volume discounts and points will be applied at checkout as always.
We shall confirm the quality of the logo image and an estimated turnaround time as soon as we receive the order along with a proof for your approval.
- Embroidery – perfect for logos and corporate branding and can be used on almost any fabric even cotton
- Screen printing – ideal for large orders and for promotional t-shirts
- Vinyl digital heat transfer – Ideal for small orders and can be applied on almost any fabric type, best option for sportswear and numbers and lettering
- Dye sublimation – want the garment to feel smooth and have almost no additional effect to the texture then this is the option to use. Please note that this process is only available for polyester or polyester blend fabrics.
- Direct to garment printing – new technology with minimal setup costs but not every economical for large orders