Digital Heat Transfer Vinyl
Digital Heat Transfer can be used on a variety of materials and it is a very simple and long lasting option. We can print from just one item to 50+. This process involves printing your logo or artwork onto a vinyl heat transfer using a digital printer. The unnecessary material is simply weeded away and the rest is transferred onto the garment and heat pressed into place.
Buy More Save More
- No setup cost (considering high quality artwork is supplied)
- Can print even on a single T-Shirt
- Mono or coloured option
- Best option for small runs due to no setup fees
- Maximum print size A4 paper and please note that we cannot print/weed very detailed edges
- Always wash garments inside out and do not iron directly on the vinyl
- Embroidery – perfect for logos and corporate branding and can be used on almost any fabric even cotton
- Screen printing – ideal for large orders and for promotional t-shirts
- Vinyl digital heat transfer – Ideal for small orders and can be applied on almost any fabric type, best option for sportswear and numbers and lettering
- Dye sublimation – want the garment to feel smooth and have almost no additional effect to the texture then this is the option to use. Please note that this process is only available for polyester or polyester blend fabrics.
- Direct to garment printing – new technology with minimal setup costs but not every economical for large orders